Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sumo Baby


My mom told me that I was a fat little baby. She called me "sumo baby." So it's no surprise that my own little baby girl is too a "sumo baby." Girlfriend has rolls under the rolls under her rolls and I couldn't love each of those rolls more. Everyone needs a fat little Asian sumo baby. It makes each and every day a little more fun, especially when she does her little fat Asian sumo baby battle cry, as seen here while hard at work doing tummy time:
Here she is getting coached by big brother Jude, who now seems gigantic towering over her on a toy that he once threw a fit under while I forced him to endure tummy time as a tiny squirmy newborn. 
Go Baby Mochi Go!

Whether passed out in a milk coma or snoozing on the back patio in the summer heat with a cold towel on her head- my chubby little Asian sumo baby has made an art out of sleeping. I only wish she will soon allow me the same joys of sleeping like this:
Or like this:
And like this: